At MBA Capital, we strive to understand the shareholders and management strategy, to provide food for thought, to challenge their options, with a long-term external business advisor mindset. Advising you on the company business model and strategy in the long run.
MBA Capital assists shareholders and management with a view to clarify goals :
- Organic growth can generate optimization, business model change topics.
- External growth naturally leads to acquisition, and in parallel to the preparation of post-acquisition integration
- The beginning of difficulties brings about turnaround contexts, but also divestment, spin-off, distressed sellout
- Depending upon your business model, these contexts and others can imply fundraising, bringing in minority investors, selling out the majority or all of your shares
- In a family business or when management is willing to become shareholder, transmission becomes the topic
Business advisory and business model definition.
In accordance with its recommendations on these challenges, MBA Capital underlines that this strategic review, conducted regularly, enables the company to anticipate, prepare and achieve better its goals.
Strategy & growth in the case of a group or company, Portfolio strategy in the case of an investment fund or a family office, strategic review is an efficient and powerful management tool.
MBA Capital partners, owing to their diverse sectorial expertise assist you in the definition of your business model. Their business savviness and their extensive experience in financial advisory (merger, acquisition, sellout, handover, fundraising, financial engineering, valuation) and operational advisory (optimization, turnaround, change management), ensure relevant professionnal and independent advice. These experts are committed alongside shareholders and managers towards value creation.